Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{Recipe} Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

These are really easy to make.
Aren't they cute?
We made these for a get together last weekend and had enough left over to freeze for Thanksgiving. I liked this recipe because the "crust" is a gingersnap cookie.  We used Sweetzel Spiced Wafers.  That looks like a lot of cream cheese and it is. This recipe makes 4 dozen mini cheesecakes.
Put one cookie in each cupcake liner and preheat the oven to 325 F.
Beat softened cream cheese (32 ounces) until light and fluffy.
Add sugar (1 1/2 cups), flour(1/3 cup) and spices(2tsp of cinnamon,1 tsp of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of ground cloves and 1/4 tsp of allspice).
Beat in six eggs, one at a time, making sure each one is fully incorporated.
Add the pumpkin puree (1 can).
and blend well.
It's so nice to sit back and take pictures while someone else's capable hands do the 'hard work'.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
The aroma is divine!
Fill up the cupcake liners.  We had a lot so we filled them to almost the top.
Bake for about 25 minutes until the tops are firm to the touch and golden colored.
Cool on wire racks...the middles may sink a little.
I ran out of muffin tins so we baked some in these silicone baking cups, but the cookies didn't fit so these were "crust less".
Chill and serve topped with whipped cream.  We used the canned stuff (obvi) but I'm sure homemade would be even better.
Add the whipped cream just before serving.
It was my clever daughter's idea to sprinkle some crushed cookie crumbs on top.
They were creamy, smooth and pumkin-y..with just the right amount of spice. 

Linking up with:
Pin It

18 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mmm, yummy! I'm gonna save this recipe for another time to try. I have desserts already made for Thanksgiving, but these look so good. I wanna try them ASAP, though! Thanks for sharing!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Pumpkin and gingersnaps are perfect together. These mini cheesecakes are great, I love that they make enough to freeze some for a rainy day.

camp and cottage living said...

Heather
Thanks for the recipe! I love all the ingredients.

CrunchyVTMommy said...

Nice job on the pictures. These look fantastic.

Charla said...

These look so yummy!!!!!:)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, yum! Thanks for sharing at Wow.

Wende said...

These look so yummy!

Stephanie said...

Ohhh these look delish!! I make a cheesecake cupcake too but haven't tried making a pumpkin version!

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

Keitha said...

Those look delicious! I saw your link on Living Life Intentionally.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Wow! These are so pretty! I bet they taste delicious!

Kristina@SchoolTimeSnippets said...

My mouth is watering! Lol. Thanks for sharing on LLI's Linky Party... might have to try this recipe with the pumpkins I have!
Thanks for sharing!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

WOW!! These look DElicIOUs!! And they are so pretty too!! YUM! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a wonderful thanksgiving & see you next week,
Beth =-)

Sharon said...

Hi Heather, I just found your bog today, and have just spent a good little bit of time going through archives. I think I will be making these pumpkin cheesecakes for Thanksgiving...They sound good and I like you can make them ahead and freeze. I am your newest follower! I am a newbie blogger, but I hope you will stop over and visit me at...
Im Sharon with you!
Sharon

Dominique Goh said...

Those cupcakes looks so mouthwatering. Going to note down your recipe to try out with the kids.

Katherines Corner said...

perfect with a cup of tea! yum. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

Lisa/Fresh Eggs Daily Farm Girl said...

So cute! I am a new fan via Thursday Favorite Things. I would love for you to come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/11/farm-girl-blog-fest-9.html

Lisa
Fresh Eggs Daily

Christine Smith said...

Heather, Can you tell me how many packages of cream cheese these take?? I have 2 250g packages of cream cheese and I need to make these for a work fundraiser for next weekend (oct 12th) please let me know krystine_smith@hotmail.com

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh my hubby is a big cheesecake lover. Thank you for linking up! Pinning this too. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails