Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday & Shutter Love Tuesday

1. Water
This drippy ice covered our pine trees last week.
2. Quote
I keep this in my kitchen to remind me to try and stay in the present.
3. Window
I caught this woodpecker outside of my window. He was pretty far away so I used my zoom lens.
4. Activity
I like this blurry action shot and it illustrates our weekend activity quite clearly.
5. Page 25 of a Magazine(inspiration)
I'm definitely inspired to start my garden wish list for the spring and summer.

Linking up with:

This week's theme is eyelashes over at Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesday. The original of this photo wasn't really a great picture of my daughter but I loved how her eyes looked. I cropped it and changed it to B & W and now I love it!

Linking up with:
Pin It

13 comments:

Lindalou said...

It looks like a week in photos. Perfect.

Love the eyelashes. I'll have to check out this Scanvenger Hunt thing. I like that idea.

Morgan said...

I love your photos, they are so beautiful!
I am not a photographer in any way!
Love seeing your posts.
Morgan @ tryingtoliveforthem.blogspot.com

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really great - I love your water shot. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Carol said...

I sent awards to you yesterday I hope you saw them. Please stop by my blog to copy them and pay them forward. I love your blog.

Carol-the gardener

reasonstoskipthehousework said...

Your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!
Smiles,
Melanie
http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

That last one is fantastic!

Sara said...

Newest follwer! I love blogs about photography and yours is great.

Stop by if you have time www.skinnyonadime.com

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love the water picture! So pretty.

I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Great pics~ love that woodpecker!! Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I am your newest follower & look forward to checking out more of your blog :)

Dena E's Blog said...

Wow Sweetie,, GREAT photos!!! Love the woodpecker ...
Think SPRING..
Blessings and love from our LORD above~~~Hugs Dena

Andie said...

I love your photos. I need to get my digital SLR repaired, because when I visit a site like this I realize how very much I miss documenting my life one click at a time!
Swinging by from Welcome Wednesday
Ours+His+Mine=Nine!

Life in Rehab said...

Your shots are truly amazing. I especially love the ice and that lovely little girl's eyes.

Phoenix Peacock said...

Great shots! I love the water.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails