Friday, February 18, 2011

Thriftin' Away Again At Good-will-aville

Come on sing it with me......

I think I'm coming out of my winter funk and a quick trip to Good Will sure helped.
I found this huge (24 inch!) Bombay & Co. clock. I've been looking for one of these for the basement and it's cheap-o price tag sealed the deal.  It had been marked down to $12.97 from $19.99. Sweet!
The rest of the store was pretty slim pickins but I did manage to pick up a few other things.
I love the shape of this red bowl.
The price was hard to beat as well.

It went right up on the mantel.



I have a little (Spring) project in mind for this green basket.
I popped a potted plant in it just for fun.

And this bunny tin looks like it will be a perfect addition to my Spring/Easter decor when the time comes.
Have you been thrifting lately?
Linking up with:

Pin It

15 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

I am coming out of my funk too Heather...going antiquing today!!~ Love that clock...good score.

Mel said...

You had me at Goodwill :)

That is a great clock. I'm on the hunt for one also.

Morgan said...

I went thrifting Tuesday and got myself a terrycloth kitchen apron and a beautiful oil painting of poppys in a frame that cost 10 times what I paid!

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

Fun blog! I'm your newest follower!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Heather, a trip to GW is sure to perk me up. Your clock is fabulous. What a great find. Your other treasures are wonderful also. Good job. Hugs, Marty

Chelsea said...

Hahaha, I love the title of this post! And that clock is beautiful!

~Chelsea

Life in Rehab said...

I <3 that clock!!! I used to stalk it at Bombay and Company but couldn't justify buying it. What a great score!

Jeanette said...

fun! the red bowl is my favorite!

Monica said...

Hi. Visiting from the Friendly Friday Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading your blog. Please stop by and visit mine.
http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

Elle said...

We found a bunch of picture frames at a flea market a couple of days ago. My husband finally has his Presidents List Certificate on the wall and my grand babies pictures are in frames at last. They were only a dollar a piece too and really nice frames.

New follower from Friendly Friday.
www.wyrdings.blogspot.com

Joann said...

Thrift shopping is always therapeutic when you walk out with some cool stuff, like you just did. I like the red bowl myself!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

AllieMakes! said...

WOW! You find AMAZING things!! Fabulous mantle!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

AmieAnn said...

Love your goodwill finds and I really love your chili recipe! So I featured it on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-hippo-party-17.html
Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I just love thrift finds! Plus it's the thrill of the hunt. :) Love all your goodies! Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten today!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Love the clock, Heather, but that little red bowl is fabulous! Great finds!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails