Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Ashley was using her white boards for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I've been experimenting with my white boards too.
1. Chocolate
This isn't real chocolate but it sure looks like it is.
2. Numbers
Favors from a birthday party.
3. Canned Food
Canned pumpkin in my pumpkin colored kitchen.
4. Music
The piece my daughter is working on right now (it always makes me tear up when I hear it)
5. Stack
A few books that I keep stacked in my family room.

Check out all of the other entries here.






Pin It

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I'm worried about that spilled chocolate. It looks too yummy to be spilled!

April Thomas said...

Hi I am your newest follower from the hop! Come see me www.haydencouponmom.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Mmmmm . . . you're making me want ice cream! Your pictures turned out very nice!

Rumtruffle said...

Thought I would pop by to say Hi, shame Java isn't hosting anymore,but I will still try and visit.
Helen x

Gretchen said...

Good work! I'm liking your spilled ice cream shot! Have a good week!

Jenette said...

'I Love My Online Friends Monday Hop' Now following you! Please stop by vrveils.blogspot.com

Jodi Whisenhunt said...

Very cool pix!

Thanks for stopping by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! I am following you too :)

jamiebartley said...

following from find friends friday

jamiebartley(at)aol.com

mo said...

Hi Heather, Your photos are fantastic. I especially like the M&M's one. The colors are so soft and rich.

*hugs*

Java said...

Your pics are so awesome Heather! I love looking at them. Your daughter's b-day party looked fab!

I'm not sure if you saw my update or not but I am still going to be hosting Meet Me On Monday and Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Thanks for being such a good friend!!!

Have a great day!
Java

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails