Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

We were away this weekend and I was determined to get my scavenger hunt shots on the trip.

1. Capture The Sky
a shot from the car...we drove through some crazy weather and the sky didn't know what to do, this house looked like it was glowing.
2. Everyday
What's more every day than the tide?
3. Furry
G.I. Joe's fuzzy do at an antique store
4. Life
Signs of life on the beach
5. Blurred
I could get used to this!

Check out the rest of the Scavenger Hunt entries
Linking up with:



Pin It

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Your sky capture is so cool - it looks like the sky is falling.

Gretchen said...

Great shots! Love that sky capture... we had that crazy sky too... crazy! I like your life shot too! =)

AMY said...

Love your beach photo's!
Awesome blog......I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Mel said...

GI Joe cracked me up; good eye!

I love the tide photo, it looks like a painting.

I'm really enjoying this series and like so many of the photos you have captured.

lvankuiken said...

I love the sky picture....I am fascinated by clouds. I take way too many pictures of them. That sky was so beautiful and dark and brooding all at the same time. Gorgeous.

Life in Rehab said...

Where'd ya go? Where'd ya go?

Cool photos...I love the little footprints in the sand especially.

Simone said...

Your sky shot is fantastic, and I absolutely love your interpretation of life, so original and creative!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails