Monday, February 7, 2011

More Valentine Decor

I've added another Valentine printable to my decor. If you're looking for inexpensive decorations that take up little to no space, this is the way to go. I found this one over at This Fresh Fossil. Have you been there? Super talented Chelsea gives out a fabulous freebie every Friday!  Check out her blog and see what she and her husband have been up to, as they lovingly restore their first home.
 I had to have this True Love Stories eye chart.  
I printed it out and added two different scrapbook papers behind it so it would pop a little in it's black frame.  It gives my living room a little Valentine cheer on this little side table.
This one is a little dark*edit* (fixed it) but I also added a heart shaped candle to the vignette.
And in full disclosure, this is what's under the table all most of the time. (Littlest Pet Shop world).
I also have this rose covered 'kissing ball" that I added to the cranberry garland under the mantel.
You can find this other printable here at Sprik Space.
Total cost of this project $0!
Have you done any no-cost decorating this season?

Linking up with:



Pin It

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Heather! The valentine's eye chat fits in perfectly with the rest of your decor! :)

~Chelsea

Carol said...

I just sent some awards your way! Have a great week!

Carol-the gardener

Recovering Church Lady said...

Love the VDay eye chart, so cute! But my fav part was the "full disclosure" pic of all the toys under the beautiful table!!

Ha! What a great illustration of how easily bloggers can make their homes appear so perfect and pristine and the rest of us feel jealous.

Thanx!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

The Valentine eye chart is so cute!!~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails