Thursday, January 8, 2026

{Thrifting} December Thrifts

 I had a fun month of thrifting in December and found quite a few treasures!
At my favorite consignment shop I scored this haul of goodies. The Madewell bag is my favorite find. I had been looking for a sling bag and couldn't believe my luck!  I also got a brand new pair of cozy gloves, a cute sweater and a Maeve floral turtleneck.
I immediately swapped out my purse for the new bag.
The sweater has some cute shoulder stitching and details.
This is definitely an elevated turtleneck.
Turtleneck and bag combo!
I was heading off to walk to the post office when I snapped this shot of the gloves. They don't have tech touch so I had to take one off to get the photo. They are nice and thick and perfect for my walks.

I planned to have dirty martinis for Christmas Eve but I didn't have any martini glasses so I set out to find some and looked at a few different stores.   These pretty etched glasses came home with me and we used them for martinis and whiskey sours on Christmas Eve and mimosas on Christmas morning. 
I also found this little silver spoon and fork. I like using them for our charcuterie boards and dips. After a little elbow grease and polish, they looked so good.
I think I found this last month but forgot to add it in that post. This painting was so sweet and I love that the lantern and window candles light up. It has a battery pack on the back.  It surprises everyone who notices it.

I realized recently that I didn't have any dressy pants (now called trousers) so I was on the lookout for a pair.  I found this black pair of Halogen trousers which were exactly what I was looking for.  (Spot The Willow)
I had to try on quite a few pairs and brands in a few different sizes to find the right ones.

I also found this pair of Christian Soriano navy trousers. So I'm set!
This was a total shocker to find a few days before Christmas (and all 50%off too!).  The pillow covers have such charming winter scenes on them and the book was a great find.  I plan on using the book as a decor item but I also love the photographs from the movie.
After I washed the pillow covers, I put them right out on my sofa to enjoy for the rest of the season.

Linking up:



Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you did great with your thrifting haul. I love the sweater, tops, pants, and that bag is gorgeous looking. I haven't done any clothes shopping lately as I'm trying to clean out my closet for good will.

Carla from The River said...

Heather, you are the master of thrifting. :-)
I love the sling you found.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Trousers good to know! Great deals all year round! happy New Year!

Joanne said...

Lot of great thrifted finds! All of my favorite thick gloves don't have the tech touch either and I am constantly taking them off to take pictures or fiddle with my phone.. which kind of defeats the purpose of wearing them in the first place as my fingers get cold but I find the ones with the tech touch don't seem thick or warm enough.

Gina said...

Wow, such great finds! I love those cushion covers and the turtleneck is beautiful!

R's Rue said...

I love your thrifted finds. Happy Saturday.

Maria Rineer said...

Great finds as usual! I love the martini glasses- so pretty and perfect for a festive occasion. I find the tech glove feature of gloves often doesn´t work well so it´s not really a big deal to me to have tech gloves.

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great finds. I need to start thrifting where you do. Love love the bag and the gloves are so cute as well.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails