Here's a look back at our Christmas...
Pin It
I made a new treat--Cookie Butter Truffles. I made two different versions, one dipped in white chocolate made out of cookie butter, butter and powdered sugar.
One made out of crushed Biscoff cookies, cookie butter and cream cheese dipped in chocolate. We all liked the white chocolate variety better but both were good!
CG #2 came home a few days early (Sunday) and was home in time to Santa riding through the neighborhood on a fire truck (a screen grab I took from a video).
She and Mr. Click made our annual Christmas Morning Cranberry Cheese Bread and I was there to assist and clean as they went.
I got a few mugs from Ebay to add to our collection (and replace one that broke).
Our holiday cards were very last minute and I was addressing and sending them out on the 22nd (Monday).
On Tuesday (23rd) I made Easy Peppermint Bark Cheesecake for Christmas Eve dinner. The hardest part was chopping up the peppermint bark! I don't have a springform pan anymore so I made it in a square dish.
On Wednesday (12/24) we got ready to host my family for Christmas Eve. Mr. Click picked up the pizzas in town.
I snapped a quick pic before everyone got there.
We set up a bar on the ironing board covered with a table cloth. It worked!
I made a big batch of roasted veggies. My sister brought an amazing salad.
The only pic of the four of us!
After dinner we played some games. This one was a new with prizes in the cups and we had to get a ping pong ball into the cup to get the prizes. It was harder than it looked. We also played Catch Phrase & Hitster. I had some new Jackbox games but we didn't get to them.
Later that night we watched A Christmas Story (our tradition).
Very early Christmas morning.
My wrapping paper this year--mine are the plaids, greens, pinks, cats and stripes. (Feliz Navidad paper is Mr. Click's.)
the gals
We started a new tradition this year to go out to dinner on Christmas night. We decided on Mexican food and loved it! Frozen margaritas, chips and salsa...no cooking or cleaning up...
Yes, please!
The next day (Friday 12/26) we visited our good friends and this was their gorgeous tree.
I hope you had a lovely holiday!
Linking up:


9 comments:
I’m hungry now for sweets. Have a beautiful day.
Oh, what a wonderful holiday you had. Family, friends, and good food and drink!
That sounds like such a wonderful holiday! Your cookie butter truffles sound delicious.
So much good in this post! Those goodies look delicious. The truffles look and sound delicious. I love your food traditions and using an ironing board is perfect! It looks like everything was literally fun and games :).
Such a wonderful celebration. You and your sister do not look alike. Ironing board turned bar.. genius!
It looks like you had a fun Christmas with family and friends. I love that you did a lot of baking desserts and they look so good. How fun to go out to dinner for Christmas! I love that idea.
Hi Heather, it is so fun to go back and look at Christmas. I love the photos at the Mexican restaurant. So much fun going on there!!
I love your wrapping paper. :-)
And I love seeing you and your sister. Does she live close?
Looks like a great time! I love the "don't get your tinsel in a tangle" mug haha. So cute! And those truffles sound amazing!
hi heather, How did I miss this Christmas post! I love all of it! Please post all those yummy desserts next fall! I love the ironing board! I may add that to my Tuesday Tips! ha!
You guys are so good about getting out and touring your own city and state (and surrounding). #goals!
xo laura in colorado
Post a Comment