My niece and her fiancé asked me to photograph them for their save the dates and wedding website.
We then headed down to the beach. A dog came by to see what we were doing.
She had a lot of poses in mind and I also added a few that I wanted to take.
I'm obsessed with this one of her ring!...but you can see how gorgeous it was as the sun was setting. I'm so happy we got one of the four of us!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Pin It

5 comments:
Heather, well done, you have such talent. I love the sunset and waves coming in.
Her ring is beautiful, is it an opal?
What beautiful photos...you are so talented. Love the ring - wish them the best!
These are lovely! I bet you all had lots of fun sharing this special moment in time.
So beautiful. Lovely couple.
What a beautiful setting for the engagement photos Heather!
Post a Comment