Friday, November 28, 2025

October/November Thrift Finds

November isn't technically over yet, but here's everything I've thrifted over the last two months.
I can't believe I found a winter jacket that ticked off all of the boxes I wanted.  I was especially happy for non-zippered pockets.  I'm hoping it will keep me super warm this winter.  
I got this Lauren Conrad blouse, I'm usually a fan of her line and this is another pretty one.
This sweater is similar to the brightly colored cardigan I got a few months ago but in a turtleneck style. I'm loving bright color lately.
I also got a flameless candle, a rainbow umbrella and a red lantern.
The candle and the lantern are for a project I've been working on (coming soon). How cute is the bird on the lantern?
I also had an idea for this umbrella but not sure it will happen.
This was a fun Goodwill score- a whole box of Christmas crackers!

Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:








 

Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...

Great finds!

Gina said...

OOh, I really need to get out and thrift. That blouse is very flattering on you - such a beautiful color.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That coat is great and I bet you got at a great price. That sweater is so pretty. Enjoy all of your thrifting finds Heather.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Great finds Heather! Happy Thanksgiving ! laura

Carla from The River said...

Great finds. :-) The winter jacket is awesome.

Maria Rineer said...

You found more great items! I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one :).

Joanne said...

That winter coat is fabulous!

mireille said...

Some fun finds! I really like that little lantern!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails