Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Walmart Christmas Decor

I'm taking a quick break from my California Adventure Trip to bring you some of the Christmas decor that I found at Walmart.
I picked up a few of these My Texas House picks to make a swag.
There won't be a lot of words, just a lot of photos. 
They were so well stocked with everything at the time.

The village section was really cute.

So much!
They had things organized by theme, like this snowy section.
I really loved all of the decorative pillows

More paper!
This light up kitty pulled at my heart strings.
I didn't need a new tree but I still look at them. I'm happy with our My Texas House trees that we got last year.
Stockings for all..
Lights and lights and lights.
This was one of my few purchases, I needed new tissue paper.

All of the light blue decor was part of the snowy section.

It could also be used for a coastal Christmas theme.



Here's some of the rustic decor
...and more traditional Christmas decor

Another pillow (my photos uploaded very wonky!)

A few more things that caught my eye...
I mean, pretty cute right?!
I wish I had room for Taco Delight in my Christmas Village.
This gives me It's a Wonderful Life vibes.
And finally another pillow!  I restrained myself from buying one.

What do you think?  Have you started decorating or thinking about it?   I'm slowly starting but still keeping my fall and Thanksgiving decor up for now.

Please follow me! 














Pin It

9 comments:

Gina said...

Thank you for reminding me that I need to include Wal-Mart in my errands today!

Carla from The River said...

Oh how fun, I am getting excited to decorate for Christmas, but I will wait another week. ;-)

Joanne said...

That is some really pretty looking wrapping paper. My youngest works at Michael's craft store and I know they've been putting all the Christmas decor out for nearly a month now and he's been unloading boxes by the day! It sure is that time of year.

R's Rue said...

Love the gingerbread.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

fun finds!!!!

Laura B said...

So much goodness! I am impressed with all Walmart decor lately! They are stepping it up!

Maria Rineer said...

The selection looks great and reminds me a little of Hobby Lobby. HL has 50% off all their Christmas items. Granted, I'm sure their regular prices are way higher than Walmart's but still it seemed like the prices were pretty good after taking half off. I saw a lot of cute items from WM in the pictures you posted. I truly need NO MORE decorations but it's still fun to look at :)

Marilyn said...

It looks like such cute things! I hope to decorate soon. I love looking at all the variety of Christmas things.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow, Walmart has a huge Christmas department. There is so much to look at. I like the cute pillows you shared. Costco has some cute pillow too.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails