I finally tried ChatGPT to get some decorating inspiration.
How gorgeous does this look?! It inspired us to paint our island and I want to find some of those hanging lamps for over the island.Here were some ideas for our living/dining space. It doesn't get everything right like moving our sink area but I love the reimagined spaces.
...more of the dining/kitchen area. Yes, to the French doors!
I've been wanting to paint the fireplace white and this just confirms how nice it will look!
I asked for a rendering of an addition to the back of the house.
This was an idea for the interior...
...and here's another version.
This was some inspiration for our front entry. I don't think it would work unless I can find a really skinny table but I love it.
I love it! I definitely want to do this!
You can also ask ChatGPT to show you what your house would look like as a Beatrix Potter type illustration. It's so charming!
This is our new thrifted cabinet from this post. It looks like it's smiling. :)
And how sweet is this bunny family in our home at Easter time?
Just SO charming and sweet!
I also asked ChatGPT to show me what Willow would look like as a human. I can see it!! Have you tried ChatGPT for anything?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Pin It


14 comments:
How fun Heather, I cannot wait to see what you do decide on.
This is so fun!!
Those coastal living ideas are so pretty!
I haven't tried it yet but I love all of the ideas it came with for your house. I like the rendering of an addition to the back of your house.
Have not tried it, but am IN LOVE with the Beatrix Potter rooms...the bunnies!!!
This is so much fun. I asked Chat to show me what my backyard would look like with some updated landscaping and I loved the ideas!
Coastal yes! I am totally going to use ChatGPT for these things. And for sure what Stella would look like as a human! Love it!
I need to tap into chatgpt. Those pictures are so helpful! Enjoy your weekend!
SO FUN! I like what it came up with! I have not used ChatGpt or any AI. I'm sure that I will at some point. How great to get some practical inspo for your spaces!
hi hEATHER! i love these ideas! Thanks for sharing! Saved this to share on a future Weekend Edit. Love it! I never would think to see what our pets looked like! Crazy fun! xo laura
Very thing. Love the ideas.
Oh my God that is so cool. I haven't used ChatGPT yet but I just heard a trick where you can take a picture of three watermelons and ChatGPT can tell you which is going to be the sweetest.
This is so fun.
How fun is this! I use ChatGPT for recipes. I love all this decor inspo! I definitely need to see what our pets would look like as humans!
Jill - Doused in Pink
Post a Comment