Wednesday, May 28, 2025

Mother's Day Weekend On Our Own

 We spent Mother's Day by ourselves this year and it was still pretty good!  We were heading to NYC a few days after Mother's Day for City Girl #1's graduation so we knew we'd be seeing them both soon.

I was still quite spoiled and got a few (cat themed) cards. They know me well!
We tried a new-to-us cafe for breakfast and it was so good. After that we took a walk around town. It was a beautiful sunny day and perfect for a walk.
We headed to the outlets for some shopping.   I got some things at LOFT and then we stopped at the COACH Coffee Shop.
I tried an iced mocha with oatmilk. Yum!
I took a nap after we got home and we went to dinner later and then for a long walk on the boardwalk to see the ocean.   I talked to both girls and received some really nice gifts.  It was a sweet Mother's Day!

Please follow me! 


Pin It

10 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You cuties! Looks good to me and I love trying new cafes!

Tamar SB said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Even though you didn't see the girls it sounds like you had a nice Mother's day. I love going out to cafe's for breakfast and yours looked so good.

Marilyn said...

It does sound like a lovely, relaxing Mother's Day! Enjoy your day!

R's Rue said...

Glad it was a good one.

Jeanie said...

It looks like a really fun time. Relaxing and happy.

Joanne said...

It still sounds like a relaxing and lovely day.

Maria Rineer said...

It looks like it was a nice day!

Carla from The River said...

We had a relaxing Mother's Day last year, and I really enjoyed it.

This year we hosted my parents and the boys came too. We grilled a turkey and I made a bunch of side dishes. It was a full, busy fun day. :-)

csuhpat1 said...

Happy Mother's Day and looks like a nice day was had.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails