"Disneybounding" is creating an outfit inspired by a Disney character. It can be as simple or elaborate (without being a costume) as you like. I came up with some outfit ideas that would work in the summer based on some characters that I like.
All of the clothes are sourced from Target, Old Navy, JCrew, Walmart and Amazon. I've been looking at thrift stores as well for similar items. As you can see, some pieces would work for two different characters like the yellow skirt which could be for Snow White or Winnie The Pooh. Just change out the top and add different accessories. Ursula or Maleficent are also a similar dark purple/black vibe and can be changed up with accessories. Elsa and Cinderella share similar color schemes and can be switched up too.Which character would you want to Disneybound at your next park visit?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick


7 comments:
Minnie would be my choice! Love all these cute finds!
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
What a cute idea. I like Cinderella or Snow White.
That is very cool!!
So cute.
Minnie is my choice. :-)
Minnie every time....love those ears!
Such cute ideas! I tend to stick with Minnie, Cinderella, and Ariel.
Post a Comment