I'm joining Andrea at Living On Cloud Nine and Jill at Doused in Pink for their monthly Amazon Prime link up. It's been a few months for me so I have a lot of purchases.
I wanted to soften up our new pleated shades in the primary bedroom and these linen like drapes are gorgeous!
We got these simple rods to hang them on.
I've been reading about the healing qualities of castor oil and wanted to try it. The bottle is HUGE so I've decanted some to a smaller bottle.
I purchased this dress for some spring/summer occasions.
We needed some easier to open produce keepers and I got this set. They've been working out well.
I wanted some dish towels that didn't start unraveling and found this set. They are a little smaller than I'm used to but are working well.
I've been trying to do little tweaks around the house that make me happy. Having a matching set of utensils has been one of them. I like the neutral khaki color!
I brew iced tea in mason jars and have been wanting these wide mouth pour spouts for awhile.
I had been trying to thrift a pair of denim overalls but couldn't find any that worked for me. I love having a new pair and these have some nice stretch to them.
I got these hangers for the laundry room to hang up wet clothing. I wanted plastic clips and these fit the bill!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Pin It


12 comments:
I love that pretty dress, it looks perfect for spring and summer, and the silicone set is beautiful!
Wishing you a wonderful new week! :)
Make Life Marvelous
I love the dress.
You got some cool stuff.
Good buys - I bought those berry containers last year and love them!
Thank you for sharing the Mason Jar Pour Spout. I make sun-tea in mason jars.
And the dish towels. Same thing happens to me, they unravel.
You got some nice items from Amazon! The dress it pretty and will be perfect to wear for the summer. The produce keepers look great too.
So many great buys.
You found some great items! I've not purchased many clothes from Amazon at all. I see all the cute things people purchase and think that maybe I should?
I may be buying those berry containers. Thank you! That dress is pretty.
Found you through Talk About it Tuesday
Such a cute dress!
I just bought those same hangers! Those curtains are lovely.
We have those dishtowels! We have the square ones and longer ones - they're great!
Post a Comment