Thursday, May 1, 2025

Easter in NYC

We had a quick visit to NYC to see our girls on Easter.

Morning fit check!  It was warm enough for Birks!
We arrived in Williamsburg a little early and got to City Girl #2's apartment. We dropped some things off for her (including my old pantry containers) and took a walk.
We got coffee and stopped at this dog park to watch the cute pups.
We picked up City Girl #1 and drove to Greenpoint.
We had brunch here. I had the shakshuka.
Family ❤️
We walked down the waterfront. The weather was beautiful so it was really nice to just walk around the city.
We stopped for more coffee and this was CG #2's matcha latte.
One more shot before we had to drop them off and go home.
We were back in time for a walk to the beach and some zen time by the ocean.

Please follow me! 



Pin It

16 comments:

Ann said...

What a lovely Easter with your daughters! Looks like the weather was beautiful...and yes to sandal weather!!!

Carla from The River said...

Oh I say, that is the best. :-) I have been drinking matcha, and loving it. I make my own latte here at home.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, it looks like you all had a great Easter. I like the outfit you wore and it was such great weather that day. It's so nice that you got to spend the day in Brooklyn with the girls!

Maria Rineer said...

It looks really nice there! Love your blouse. I'm sure it was lovely spending the day with your girls :).

Memphis Bridges said...

How great you were able to spend Easter in the city with your girls!

Andrea Nine said...

How much fun is this! And give me all those matcha’s girl! I just got one yesterday!

R's Rue said...

So much fun 🤩

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful post

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

csuhpat1 said...

That is such a cool Easter.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a fun trip! I was out east the week after Easter and it was such beautiful weather. Then I returned home to the cold. I love Shakshuka! I never tried the Matcha tea yet, but I keep hearing about it.

Joanne said...

That sounds like a lovely way to spend your Easter together. I love your outfit.

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Happy May Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Gina said...

Late comment - but that looks like it was a fun trip. Your blouse is beautiful.

Nancy said...

What a fun Easter! Family fun in a fun city.
Coming from Talk About It Tuesday

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Seems like you had a great Easter!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails