Tuesday, March 4, 2025

{Shopping} Trader Joe's Small Haul

This was our TJ's haul from a few weeks ago. I'm due for another trip!
Produce:
Avocado Ranch Salad Kit-one of my faves-we had this at our Super Bowl party
Sumo oranges-these were amazing!
Organic Brussels Sprouts-a staple
Cole Slaw Mix-for mixing into salads & tacos
One Apple-it looked good!
Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing-my fave!
Pitted Medjool Dates-so soft and dreamy-I made this Viral DateSnickers Bark with them
Breads and Fridge Items:
Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough-I like to keep this in the freezer for pizza cravings
Sourdough Bread-the BEST
Shredded Organic Mozzarella Cheese-also for pizza cravings
Beefless Ground-another staple
Hard Boiled Eggs-I like this 6 pack of hb eggs
Frozen Foods:
Roasted Corn
Fire Roasted Bell Peppers & Onions 
Turkey Meatballs
All Staples!
Pantry Items:
Squiggly Noodles, Peppermint Tea & Biotin are all staples
Cookies & Créme Pretzel Slims-*New* to me and SO good!
Bevvies:
Non Dairy Oat Creamer-back on this train
Sparkling Plain Waters-perfect bubbles
Soy Milk-another staple

Have you found any good TJ's items lately?

Please follow me! 

 

Pin It

11 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Nice haul! I have not been to TJ's in a while. I love those Cookies n Creme slims and the frozen roasted corn. My girls love the pre-made salads. I'm not sure when I'll go again but hopefully it's soon :).

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got a lot of great items and a reminder that I should go there soon. I love the sourdough bread too and their english muffins are good. Enjoy your haul.

Joanne said...

We have been finding some very similar shape/sized oranges lately at our store and we are LOVING how juicy they are. I must make note of what they are next time I go... maybe they are sumo? It looks like a yummy haul.

Memphis Bridges said...

I love those sumo oranges! I have not ever seen the beefless beff. I will look at that next time I go. Great post!

Gina said...

I need to get over there this week and check out their freezer section for easy meals. Meatballs are so easy to add to so many things, and I love the fresh produce at TJ.

Jeanie said...

That ranch salad kit is a good one. I love their Caesar, too. I need to check out that roasted corn. That looks especially good.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Love it all. Made the Snicker dup this weekend and loved it! Sharing on a Weekend Edit this month! Happy Wednesday Heather! laura

Carla from The River said...

YUM... great finds.

ALLIE NYC said...

I have a Trader Joe's about 5 blocks from my apartment, they have so many great things there, I am gong to have to try those noodles.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

A delicious haul for sure. I do love to go to TJ but it's a minimum of a 40 minute ride. Although you can't beat the prices of organic produce in TJ, I just pay a little more and buy in Whole Foods which is 10 minutes away. There are items I miss, but not enough to justify the trip .

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Hello Heather, happy to meet you! I love to visit Trader Joe's too, and you introduced me to new things I have not tried. The sumo oranges I've heard good things about too. Have not tried though. It's always fun to see what other people like to eat and enjoy! Blessings to you :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails