Tuesday, March 11, 2025

{Thrifting} Thrifting Lately-A Little Bit of Everything

I've discovered a few more local thrift stores and have been finding some really good treasures.

I found this new cat dish and wasn't sure if I'd use it for decoration or for feeding my grand kitties.

I started a thrifting list and a small dish for our guest bathroom was one of the items I was looking for and found! 

City Girl 2  asked me to look for whale art and decor for her apartment and I snagged two of these whale plates for her.

I didn't know so many cute cat dishes existed but I found this lot at Goodwill and couldn't resist.
These bowls are so much cuter than the plastic ones I was using for the grand kitties.
I also found this stein for a family member.
Another day I found a sweater, some dressy shorts and a blue floral pitcher.
I ended up returning the sweater because it was too cropped but I like the shorts and the pitcher looks great in our kitchen.

Another item on my thrifting list was a pair of blue and white striped "beachy" pants.  This pair of Talbots chinos fit the bill (and me!). I also loved this wicker wrapped vase and was hoping I could pull the fake flowers out of it.

The pants!
The vase looks much better with fresh flowers in it.
I really scored with some Eagles merch at a Salvation Army store.

I also found this festive Phillies t-shirt for Mr. Click awhile ago but don't think it made the blog.
I'm a sucker for stripes and I loved this Universal Thread green and white button down.
I wore it with the (borrowed)Phillies t-shirt for a St. Patrick's Day Parade last weekend.
I didn't buy this but it cracked me up and I had to send a photo of it to City Girl 1 and to my sister who are both avid knitters.
This was another item I didn't buy because I don't like scented taper candles, even when my name is on them.

Have you thrifted anything lately?


Please follow me! 















Pin It

12 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

That cat dish is so cute! My daddy would love the stein mug. Loving the green. What fun!

mireille said...

Some great finds! I thrifted for the first time in months last week and came home with 4 items for a total of $11.17. I found a pair of Talbots cargo pants, JCrew coral pants, a striped tee and some fun navy slip one from Old Navy with tags. I haven't found any decor recently but always look.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, you thrifted a lot of great items. I love the kitty bowls, and those shorts look great on you. Enjoy everything you thrifted.

Joanne said...

So many cute cat dishes! Those pants are a fabulous find too.

R's Rue said...

I’d love the Eagles gear, but I live in Panthers country.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Memphis Bridges said...

You had so many good finds at the thrift store!

csuhpat1 said...

Such great finds. Love the bowls and cat dish.

Tamar SB said...

Who is getting rid of Eagles gear!?!?

Carla from The River said...

You once again found some GREAT items. :-) I love the kitty dishes.

Anonymous said...

Wow so many good thrift finds! The kitty dishes are too cute. I always find good stuff this time of year as people are doing their spring cleaning & donating things they don't use anymore! We are starting our spring cleaning this week with some professional carpet cleaning. After that I will have to check out my local thrift shops to see what I can find!

Hena Tayeb said...

wow.. you scored. Those whale plates are cute. Cute pants as well. Which Goodwill was it?

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

hi heather, the whale plates look like they are from Vineyard Vines. I meant to tell you I bought one of the "sweat sets" you recommending earlier this year. very comfy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails