Tuesday, December 3, 2024

{Shopping} Trader Joe's Holiday & Seasonal Items are Here!

 This is a from a few trips to TJ's.  The new products just keep coming!

I thought this would be a fun activity for Thanksgiving but would work for other get togethers too.

The pet Advent calendars are in and there's Jingle Jangle for Dogs!

I hadn't seen these Pizza Seasoned Crackers before and I'm not quite sure if I'd like them. Have you tried them?

Mini pancakes are in!
I've heard really good things about this Pretzel Bread Pudding.
These look amazing!
Seasonal Dunkers Cookies=Oatmeal Cranberry
I love the packaging on this candy.
These sound so interesting!
Yes, I could make this myself but it's so convenient this way!
Fahn-cy salt in the cutest container.
I definitely wanted to try this hair oil.  More things we bought...
Some staples and the new Oat Creamer Gingerbread flavor. 

Stocking up on Candy Cane Joe Joe's for some people.  We've tried the ice creams and both are delish.
I have to get this every year!
I was excited to see the Turkey-Less Stuffed Roast with Gravy after it was discontinued last year.   I like to keep frozen pie crusts in the freezer so they are another staple.
We've been buying both of these breads on repeat.
Some stocking stuffers.
We only get the hashbrowns for Christmas morning. The *new* stir fried garlicky cabbage sounded like a good dinner side dish.
Produce, fresh pasta, autumn sauce and more of that Half Baked Bread.
Decadent Dark Chocolate Joe Joe's and some yogurts.
Some canned beans and sparkling water.   What have you found at TJ's lately?

Please Follow me!

Pin It

10 comments:

Joanne said...

Looks like you found some really delicious foods!

Carla from The River said...

YUM... I want some ice cream.
Carla

Maria Rineer said...

I haven't been to Trader Joe's since October. It looks like you bought a lot of great items! The pizza crackers sound good to me as do a lot of the sweet treats that you bought.

Tamar SB said...

They do such fun winter treats! I need to go and get that salt!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Thank you!! I didn't buy it all but we did get a few treats!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

We found some good things! I didn't buy them all but I like looking at all of the new and seasonal treats!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love all these sweet treats! I need to head over there soon!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, you got a lot of nice seasonal items. It's been a long time since I've been to TJ's. I hope to get there this weekend.

Ann said...

What great finds - they all look wonderful! ENjoy!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

They have so many goodies! Thanks for stopping over!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails