Thursday, October 31, 2024

{Shopping} Another Costco Trip

 Happy Halloween!! Speaking of Halloween, we got our Halloween candy at Costco this year.

I really hope we get a lot of trick or treaters this year!!  Here are some other things we found.
These are some staples that we pick up regularly.  I'm back on the Sweet Kale salad kick.
I was excited to spot the seasonal hand soaps from Mrs. Meyers.  The razors and blades from Harry's are really good quality.
More staples and snacks.  The pretzel pita chips are so good.
We picked up our third set of these motion activated portable lights.  We've used them in the kitchen under our cabinets and put some in a dark area of our laundry room too.
We got this gorgeous mum a few weeks ago.  

What have you gotten from Costco lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got a lot of great buys. I also got a huge bag of candy from Costco. I hope you get a lot of trick or treaters today. Have a happy halloween!

Ann said...

LOVE Skinny Pop....just got some. A few months ago an outlet near me ( BB's ) had Skinny Pop for 99cents a big bag. We bought every single one....love to snack on it while watching movies. No trick or treaters in our building, but we had a party last night in our breakfast dining area - lots of appetizers and desserts and a BIG bucket of candy ! Enjoy your trick or treaters and Happy Halloween!

csuhpat1 said...

Skinny Pop is amazing. Hope you had a lot of Trick and Treaters.

Amy Johnson said...

Those are some good Costco finds!

Tamar SB said...

Oo the lights are such a smart idea! Judah loves the Harrys razors!

Hena Tayeb said...

Love their peanut butter.

R’s Rue said...

Yummy.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI Heather. I missed the pretzel chips! Did you get the motion activated lights at Costco? I love ours! I missed the Meyer's soap too. We were just there Sunday. Have you seen the Thin Mints chocolate bites. Oh they are dangerous! I love the Kale salad mix but the last too trips they looked tired. It might be the lighting or my eyes!
Happy Day. We may get snow! Sharing on the Weekend Edit! xo laura

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
Did you get many trick or treat visitors? We only had 13!! It was cold, wet and windy here. Boo Hoo!
Happy November!
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails