Thursday, April 13, 2023

{Travel} One Quick Night in NYC

Mr. Click had a work event in NYC and was meeting our girls for dinner so of course I had to tag along!
I got my Dunkin' for the train ride.
He was staying at the Marriott Marquis and that was an easy walk from the train station. I hung out in the lobby watching the futuristic elevators going up and down while I was waiting for him to finish up.
We were able to check in around 4pm.  I had some time to relax before dinner and he had to get back to the conference.

My outfit for dinner.

The nighttime view from our room.  
We had a great dinner at Ribalta with the girls.  This was the only photo I took.   
I enjoyed my morning coffee with a city view and then headed back to the train station for the trip home.


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 


Pin It

9 comments:

LA Paylor said...

oooo a perfect little getaway! I'd love that too!
dh took me from our home near Annapolis Md at the time, to Manhattan for my 50th birthday weekend and I will never forget the excitement!
LeeAnna at not afraid of color blog

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, how nice to have a short stay in the city and see the girls. The restaurant looks so good and I like their menu. You and Mr. Click had such a nice view from the hotel.

Tamar SB said...

How fun to spend the night in Times Square!

Carla from The River said...

I remember when I went with Jeremy on a business trip. He does not have too many now days. But it always is fun for a getaway. And add a visit with the girls!!! Win Win!!!
Carla

Joanne said...

That sounds like a fun little getaway!! I bet it was wonderful to have dinner with the girls.

Ann said...

What a nice mini vacation - the view was the best !

Andrea Nine said...

What fun! Always travel along on work trips when you can!

csuhpat1 said...

What a cool quick trip. Very nice.

Mami Made It said...

Wow, that view. Lovely trip! Great to enjoy family time.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails