I'm back with our Riviera Maya trip recap. To catch up, click on Day 1 and Day 2.
The view from our balcony never got old!We walked over to meet up with the bike tour and passed a few of these HOLA sand hearts along the way.
We were early of course so we hung out in a cabana with our coffee.Time for the tour!
The bike tour was a lot of fun and pretty rigorous. We stopped a few times and one stop was the sea turtle egg laying refuge that the resort has set up.
Our tour guides also took us WAY up to the roof of one of the hotel restaurants.
The views were stunning all around! We rode through the jungle and saw an old resort that is no longer open. It was all so cool!
They were so fun!
And very tasty!Another day of this....I don't ever want to leave.
Dressing up for dinner.
On our way...We had dinner at Pacific Rim and called it a night.
Please follow me!

.jpeg)




.jpeg)









9 comments:
What a wonderful resort and so nice to have gone on that bike tour. The drinks and pool look so nice. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your vacation.
WOW - this trip looks amazing. Your view was so beautiful and the drinks look awesome. Thanks for sharing !
Looks lovely
I love to cycle when we are in a new place, you see so much more then! It looks amazing there!
Another fabulous day in paradise! I'm always leery about bike tours because I'm afraid to be that one slow rider that holds everyone else up.
The drinks are too cute!
WOW! Your trip looks amazing! Love it that you share your travels with us. You look so darn beautiful girl! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
What a marvelous time. Love those coconuts!
The drink sounds good and looks so fun, it made me smile seeing your photo with it. :-)
Post a Comment