Wednesday, October 12, 2022

This & That Fall

 Here's what I've been enjoying and doing lately--fall edition.

I treated myself to a new pumpkin mug for the season.

We made the spaghetti recipe from The Bear show (if you know, you know).

I planted a sweet potato plant in a pot because I liked the leaves. It must have thrived because look at all of these potatoes. I was shocked!! They were tasty too!
I got my toes done in this pretty fall color.

Another "TikTok made me do it", I made this pumpkin out of a toilet paper roll and a cereal box.  

I refuse to buy mums too early this year because they don't last so I made some fall dried flower, berry and evergreen baskets out of things I found in the yard.  I also got this corny (nutty?) flag for the porch.

We haven't seen a toad in our yard for awhile. I was so happy we had one visiting!

My morning glories never grew this year so I've enjoyed seeing my neighbors' amazing plant around their mailbox when I walk by.
I had a cozy fall movie night watching Practical Magic.  

I was spoiled for my birthday!

Birthday dinner with Mr. Click.
I made my first DIY bleach dyed t-shirt. The stencil is a wood decoration from Dollar Tree.
This was the basic tutorial I used.  A sunny day helps speed the process!



What have you been up to this fall?


Please follow me!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:






Pin It

6 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Happy Birthday!!
The T-shirt is so COOL!!! :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, I like the new fall mug, and great job with growing the sweet potatoes. Happy Birthday Heather and I love the t-shirt you made with the skull. I would love to know how you made it. :)

Tamar SB said...

Your decor is so charming! The pasta looks amazing. Is that the TJs shredded parm?

csuhpat1 said...

Happy Birthday and looks like a wonderful fall so far.

Hena Tayeb said...

So many things to comment on.. first of all Happy Birthday!
That bleach dye shirt idea is so cool!
I love that little squirrel.
The Bear was a very intense show. Love Practical Magic.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday and wishing you many birthday blessings! LOL...I find I pick my polish colors by the neat names, too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails