This is a mostly Aldi Fall Haul--I haven't done one of them in awhile and I've been finding so many good things there!
These Coconut Cashew Crisps have just the right amount of pumpkin spice. They are a sweet treat with a cup of tea or coffee.
I haven't tried this yet but I'm looking forward to it.Yum!! This is tasty and I'm here for the Holiday Cheers!
These were new to us and we're excited to try them.
I've tried the vegan mozzarella shreds so I gave the slices a try. They are pretty good and a convenient portion size.I love that these spice pastes are shelf stable so I can keep back ups in the pantry.
I usually always pick up a seasonal candle or two at Aldi. The price cannot be beat!
I'm still on an Earl Grey kick so I'm giving this brand a try too.
Pin It
I think this was a summer treat but I've been still been finding them at my Aldi. There was a chocolate cookie one as well so look out for it. Both are delicious!
A fall favorite! They have a few flavors but this is my favorite with apples, even carrots. Don't knock it 'til you try it!I've tried the vegan mozzarella shreds so I gave the slices a try. They are pretty good and a convenient portion size.I love that these spice pastes are shelf stable so I can keep back ups in the pantry.
I usually always pick up a seasonal candle or two at Aldi. The price cannot be beat!
I'm still on an Earl Grey kick so I'm giving this brand a try too.
Now to Trader Joe's, it was just a quick trip so I didn't get much.
An oldie, but goodie! I haven't gotten these crackers in awhile and they are still great. Thin, salty and crispy..great for dipping or spreads!
These are amazing if you like croutons but they can be a little too hard on the teeth. They are flaky just like a croissant but still crunchy and the flavors are perfect.
I couldn't resist some Halloween Jo-Jo's.An oldie, but goodie! I haven't gotten these crackers in awhile and they are still great. Thin, salty and crispy..great for dipping or spreads!
Please follow me!

8 comments:
I like everything you bought at Aldi and TJs Heather. The pretzel sticks look good and I love the Joe Joe's cookies. Have a happy Friday and weekend Heather.
I am on an Earl Grey kick too. ;-)
Joe Joe's Halloween Cookies,how fun.
Yummy finds! I need to try Aldi - I think there is one on the Bronx/Yonkers line.
You always get the most interesting things! Makes me want to try them all! Happy October! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You always have the best finds.
I’m hungry. Enjoy
Great post ! Just back from a two week cruise to Canada and down the east coast. Cupboards are bare and heading to Aldi this week, so thanks for the tips. Happy Fall !
The pretzel sticks look amazing!! Thanks for sharing :)
Abdel | Infinitely Posh.
Post a Comment