Friday, July 29, 2022

{Shopping} Turn7 Discount Store

 In my last post, Things TikTok Made Me Try, I promised I'd elaborate more on the store Turn7.

There are currently three locations, all in the Philadelphia area.  The concept of the store is to turn all of the inventory in 7 days so they offer  extremely steep discounts.
All of the items are new--either overstocks or returns from major retailers like Target, Costco, Stitch Fix and Amazon.  It is truly a treasure hunt.   Some of the bins are really deep and you have to dig!
They have everything from home goods, furniture, toys and clothing.
It is overwhelming!

Some parts of the store are a mess and look like they've been bombed.  We were there on a Sunday when it had been pretty picked over. 
*Shopping tip* Go on Friday mornings for the best selection. 
I picked up a few things on our trip.  Some of the $3 items rang up as 2 for $5.
I also got some Wild Fable leggings, a Joy Lab sports bra, pj shorts and two Universal Thread tops.  I got everything for $37.  Score!! It's definitely worth a trip if you're in the area.


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up: 

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a great store Heather and you got some great prices on the items you bought!

Tamar SB said...

That is a crazy concept! You snagged some good things!

Creations By Cindy said...

Sounds like you got some great deals. Girl, I am a thrifty shopper too so I'd be right there with you going through everything. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ann said...

Thanks so much. This looks like my kind of store, Heather. Will make a run next time we are in Philly area. Have a great week and Happy August!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails