I had to pick up some photo equipment in Philly and we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood since it's not one we usually get to visit.
We ran right into Elfreth's Alley and I don't think I'd ever walked down it before. It's the nation's oldest continuously inhabited residential street. How's that for a mouthful?It's super quaint and charming.
People really live here and the homes are quite in demand.
A couple times a year they open their homes to the public. I need to do that one of these days. There's a little museum as well but we didn't go in.
We passed this pretty kitty at a local bookstore.
We also stopped in at Franklin Fountain. How cute is this place? They had some vegan ice cream flavors and I tried the Hydrox --do you know what that is?? Comment, if you do (or don't)!Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Linking up:

9 comments:
I would love to take a trip to Philly sometime in the future. How nice that you walked around the neighborhood. I love that quaint street and the pretty homes!
I was so mesmerized by this street as a kid! I used to imagine I lived in one!
Oh that town reminds me of the old streets of St. Augustine. I bet you enjoyed yourself. I love places like this especially when I can take my time and just walk a while, rest a while and savor in the moments. Happy Week to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Philly looks like such a great time!
What a fun day trip! Love the block of homes!
laura
What beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing.
FUN.. and no I do not know what Hydrox is.
What a super cool field trip. So very beautiful.
Don't know what Hydrox is....unless it is a kind of oreo cookie. I think there used to be some called Hydrox. Have not been to Philly in awhile and this has inspired me!
Post a Comment