Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.
I just received June's Daily Goodie Box and I couldn't wait to dig in. 
Let's take a look inside and check out the goodies. Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!
Zolli Candy - Keto Pops
This brand is the "good for your teeth" candy. The keto pops are vegan and gluten free too!
Hubbard Peanut Company - Hubs Power Packs
Virginia peanuts are the best. I love the single serve packs.
Flathau’s Fine Foods - Maddy's Shortbread Cookies
https://flathausfinefoods.com/products/maddys-shortbread-cookiesThese shortbread cookies also come in butterscotch, key lime, lemon, peppermint and cinnamon.
2x4 Health - Immune Strength
https://2x4.com/products/2x4-immune-strength
From their website "Optimize your mood, heal faster, and boost your immunity with this hyper-absorbent solution".
https://2x4.com/products/2x4-immune-strength
From their website "Optimize your mood, heal faster, and boost your immunity with this hyper-absorbent solution".
Hydration Health - Pro Play Hydration
https://hydrationhealth.com/products/pro-play-with-magensium-zero-sugar
Trilogia - Hand Cleanse
https://trilogia.com/products/hand-cleanse
I can always use a hand cleanser and this one has a botanical blend of ingredients.
https://hydrationhealth.com/products/pro-play-with-magensium-zero-sugar
Convenient to hydrate on the go!
Boomerang - Energy Drink
A new energy drink to try.
Trilogia - Hand Cleanse
https://trilogia.com/products/hand-cleanse
I can always use a hand cleanser and this one has a botanical blend of ingredients.
Avarelle - Acne Cover Patches
amzn.to/36Gcb19
amzn.to/36Gcb19
Cover blemishes invisibly with these patches. What a great idea!
Which product would you want/need to try?
Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card is ever required.

5 comments:
I want to try the keto pops. Happy Monday.
I for sure would like to try that energy drink. I need all the help I can get! LOL! Looks like some great things to try in your goodies box today. Hoping your June is kicking with good stuff sweet lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
The acne cover patches sound cool!
What a nice goodie box. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nice bag and I would eat the cookies.
Post a Comment