Wednesday, June 29, 2022

My Beauty Product Empties

I like seeing what other people use in their daily lives so I'm sharing some of my recent faves. 

It's all about beauty products today!

1) ELF cleansing balm - I'm loving this cleansing balm for washing my face at night. It dissolves my makeup and I use a warm washcloth after I apply it. I feel like I'm getting a spa treatment!  I get mine at Target.


2) Dr Denese Avanced Firming Facial Pads-I used these years ago and don't know why I ever stopped.  They exfoliate fairly gently but you have to get used to the "tingling"at first and build up to using them every night.

3) Kirkland Body Wash-I'm on my second bottle and still love the fresh, citrusy fragrance!

4) The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane Oil-I love a facial oil and this one is super hydrating to put on at night before my moisturizer. I've put it in my hair too.

5)The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane-I try different retinoid products from The Ordinary. This one is in an oil which I prefer.

6)The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% +ECGC-This lasts forever and is used to help with puffiness around the eyes.  

7) The Ordinary "The Buffet" - I go back and forth with this formula and another one but lately this one has been my go-to.

8) Matrixyl 10% + HA-This is what I use when I'm not using "The Buffet".

9)Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum-I got to try free samples of these two Mad Hippie products. I love this serum for daytime.

10)Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil-this is another hydrating oil that I've used in my hair too.  

What is your favorite go-to beauty product?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 

Linking up:
Pin It

7 comments:

R's Rue said...

I want to try these.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I too love seeing what other products folks use. So glad you shared Heather Lou. Happy end of June. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Nine said...

I always love these posts! I’ve never tried the ordinary or the mad hippie but now I want to!

Tamar SB said...

Sounds like a great regimen!

Ann said...

I really enjoyed see what you use. I use Philosophy cleanser ( Purity at night and Microdelivery in the morning shower) as well as When Hope Is Not Enough serum - love the name! Then I use Prai neck cream ( morning and night versions) an eye cream ( whatever I find on sale) and CeraV moisturizer with SPF 30. Sometimes use a tinted moisturizer....but am intrigued with what you use and will check them out !

Carla from The River said...

I like seeing other peoples routines as well. ;-) Thank you Heather for sharing.
I am into rose oil and other rose products from Melaleuca.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I've never used the body wash but I'll look for it at Costco. I see you use a lot of The Ordinary products. I have some of them too but I need to start using them more often. I've gotten a little lazy with applying cream to my eyes and face at night. I've never used The Mad Hippie products but they sound good.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails