I'm still catching up on my blog posts, do we still even want them? Well I do so here goes. We had a trip to Boston to visit College Girl back in April.
These have become my favorite jeans and I wear them constantly.
A view from the hotel.
We went the week before Easter because the Boston Marathon was the following weekend and hotel rooms were crazy expensive and hard to get.
Dinner the first night was at Joe's on Newbury. It was a fun place. We walked around town afterwards. It was so nice being in Boston in the springtime!

The next morning we picked her up at her apartment and went to our favorite bagel place (Pavement) for some fuel. It was going to be a busy day.
We headed to campus because she was giving Welcome Day tours to incoming freshman. I liked seeing the flag of the Ukraine flying with our flag. We had some time to wait before her tour so we hung out in this cool umbrella tent for awhile and by the fire pits around campus.
We hopped on her tour and it was fun taking the tour again, we haven't done it in four years and now we had the best tour guide. I'm glad we got to see the inside of this amazing ISEC building.
Walking around town and seeing all of the new spring flowers. We took her shopping and on some excursions for her final assignment. (She needed photos at places that were easier to drive to.) We even saw a little snow!
I'm so glad we tried it. We won't have many more trips to Boston, so we are trying to fit in as much as we can.The food was delicious and the atmosphere was so cool. It looked like a great place for a big group celebration.
The sangria was also tasty!
The next morning we went to Veggie Galaxy in Cambridge. Another fave! We hadn't been inside the restaurant in two years. So good to be back!
We found this cool tunnel full of graffiti so of course we had to take some pics.Always up for a mini photo shoot!
Please Follow Me!
Linking up:
Pin It



















11 comments:
Thanks for the virtual visit to Beantown.
I miss Veggie Galaxy!!
Thanks for stopping in for a meal here while you were in town, and for your kind words. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!
It looks like you had a fun time visiting your daughter in Boston. I enjoyed looking at the photos and the food sounds great. I hope you enjoy the weekend Heather.
I love it when you share your travels with us.. and if it takes a wee bit to catch up, that is alright, it is fun to see areas that we may not ever get to visit.
You always do such a nice job sharing your travel adventures with us.
:-)
So very nice. What a fun trip. Very cool.
Looks like a great couple of days!
What a great trip! Keeping a list of all those neat places for when we visit Boston. Great photos, too. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of summer!
I want to go there someday maybe when we head out east to see the boy. Looks like fun and great pictures!
Looks like it was a fun trip! That graffiti tunnel is pretty cool.
I am enjoying catching up on your post today and this looks like an awesome trip. That cute place with the umbrellas is too cool. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to dine in. Mercy...amazing at what we take for granite isn't it? Such fun pictures Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Post a Comment