Thursday, May 26, 2022

Loving Lately

 Life has been busy lately but not too busy to slow down a little and enjoy the little things.  Like....

Long walks in the park. I love this time of year!
Making recipes out of a new cookbook.

Mother's Day pancakes from the above cookbook (Mr. Click made them for us). 
Being spoiled on Mother's Day. I got a new tea kettle that I use daily. I also got lots of flowers.  I planted the mini roses outside.
Pretty spring flowers.
Finding recipes on TikTok. I still haven't tried this one but I want to!
Making a headpiece for a photoshoot out of a headband, zip ties and spray paint.
More walks!  I'm on a 45 day step streak. What are you loving lately?

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This time of year is great for spring walks now that the weather is warmer and I love the spring flowers. Those pancakes look good and so thoughtful that Mr. Click made them for you. I hope to get back to more walking and exercising. Enjoy the holiday weekend Heather.

Ann said...

I am with you , Heather. When Covid eased up we were SO busy "making up for lost time". Now I am looking forward to slowing down, walking more as the early morning hours are so nice, and sitting on my porch and reading. Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Carla from The River said...

I do hope you will share the photo shoot with us here on the blog!

I love the month of May too. I love the spring green the trees and grass are in, it is like a granny smith apple.
xx oo
Carla

csuhpat1 said...

Those pancakes look so very lovely and what a nice walk.

R's Rue said...

I love pancakes, flowers and a nice walk too. Enjoy the long weekend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

a walk a day? Are you logging miles? Great idea. I did 40 walks in 40 days during Lent a few years ago!

I am on a cookbook kick! Happy Day! Plants look great and can't wait to see some of your photo shoots! xo laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails