Friday, May 6, 2022

May Daily Goodie Box

 Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.

May's Daily Goodie Box just arrived. I love a happy mail day!

Let's take a look inside and check out the goodies.  Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!

Tipson - Liver Cleanse

https://www.tipsonteausa.com/
This tea can be enjoyed any time of the day and says it will leave you feeling rejuvinated.  

Ultima Replenisher - Electrolyte Powder
https://www.ultimareplenisher.com/collections/all
I like to have these for extra hydration.  I am looking forward to trying these flavors.

This transdermal patch contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes which naturally help your body process alcohol and reduce hangover symptoms.  Very interesting!
Vitamin Friends - Kids Vegan Iron Gummies
https://vitaminfriends.com/products/new-kids-vegan-iron-gummies-mystery-flavor
I love the packaging on these cute kiddo vitamins.
Cleanse Freshen Go - Dental Appliance Cleansing Towelettes
https://cleansefreshengo.com/
These towelettes are a great idea for cleaning dental appliances on the go.

Do you think they're trying to tell me something this month? :)  Which product would you want/need to try?  

Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card is ever required.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Linking up:

Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

This was a good box!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Love the finds Heather! Happy Mother's Day! laura

R's Rue said...

I like the iron gummies

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a great box

Hena Tayeb said...

I need to buy a new bottle of iron supplements and these gummies looks like a fun way to get some vitamins.

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you got some interesting goodies in your box Heather Lou. I hope that your Mother's Day was wonderful to you. Happy Week sweet one. Hugs and blessings. Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Enjoy all of you goodies Heather. The Ultima looks like it will be great to flavor water.

Ann said...

Great selection....I think the tea sounds good !

Ann said...

Great selection of stuff....I think the tea looks good !

Mica said...

The smart patches sound interesting! I've never seen anything like that before! I don't drink though so they wouldn't be very useful to me, haha!

Hope you are having a good weekend. It's another rainy day here!

Away From The Blue

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I am not stalking, but my feedly doesn't show any new posts? All good in your neck of the woods? laura in Colorado

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails