Wednesday, April 6, 2022

{Recipe} Vegan Egg Roll In a Bowl

This is a quick, tasty dish that can be whipped up with ingredients you probably have on hand.
Ingredients:
1 package of 'beefless' crumbles (I use Trader Joe's brand)
1 onion, chopped
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup, shredded cabbage
2 TBS soy sauce
2 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp ground mustard
salt & pepper to taste
For serving:
scallions, chopped
cooked rice

To make:
  • Sauté onions, garlic, celery, carrots and cabbage in some water (or olive oil) over medium heat until onions are translucent, being careful not to brown the garlic
  • Add beefless crumbles and break up, combining all ingredients
  • Add soy sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and ground mustard, stirring to combine. Adding more water if necessary.
  • Taste and add salt & pepper to your liking
Seve over rice and add some scallions to the top. Enjoy!
 


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I have never thought to do crumbles for an Asian inspired meal!

Creations By Cindy said...

That dish looks delicious!!! I am going to have to try some Vegan. Girl, your dishes always look amazing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This dish looks so good Heather. It's perfect if you want a vegan asian dinner. I am pinning this to make sometime.

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Andrea Nine said...

I am all about this! It looks absolutely delicious!

csuhpat1 said...

You always have yummy food.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I love Asian food!

Carla from The River said...

YUM.. thank you!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Ooh that looks so good.

Ida said...

It does look pretty tasty. I'm not vegan so I'd probably use meat in mine.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails