Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.
My latest Daily Goodie Box has arrived...Oh happy day!
Let's take a look inside and check out the goodies. Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!
Miracle Tree - Chocolate Organic Moringa Tea
https://www.miracletree.org/products/moringa-tea-chocolate
https://www.miracletree.org/products/moringa-tea-chocolate
This tea sounds so interesting! With superfoods and chocolate in one tea!
Pasokin - Original PB Biteshttps://pasokin.com/products/peanut-butter-bites-original-snack
These were delicious and creamy! Definitely would recommend!
Artisana Organics - Nut Butters Variety
https://artisanaorganics.com/
I love these nut butters. I've got quite a selection to try this time.
Jada Spices - Vegan Turmeric Salt
https://www.jadabrands.com/collections/turmeric-salt/products/vegan-turmeric-salt
Here's another way for me to get more turmeric. I will sprinkle this on some veggies, ramen, pasta and avocado toast. What would you do with it?
Pin It
https://www.jadabrands.com/collections/turmeric-salt/products/vegan-turmeric-salt
Here's another way for me to get more turmeric. I will sprinkle this on some veggies, ramen, pasta and avocado toast. What would you do with it?
Bambo Nature - Snuggle Time Body Lotion
https://bambonatureusa.com/products/snuggle-time-baby-body-lotion
This baby body lotion is free of dyes, parabens and perfumes. Certified eco-friendly.
Good Organics - Toothpaste Tablets
https://goodorganicscompany.com/collections/frontpage
This baby body lotion is free of dyes, parabens and perfumes. Certified eco-friendly.
Good Organics - Toothpaste Tablets
https://goodorganicscompany.com/collections/frontpage
These are so cool and would be great for travel. Just chew, brush and rinse.
NeatGoods - NEATwipes
This pack of wipes is perfect for the car. They can be composted which is pretty cool!
RareESSENCE Aromatherapy - Breathe Ease Aromatherapy Inhaler
https://www.rareessencearomatherapy.com/shop/essential-oils/aromatherapy-inhaler/breathe-ease-aromatherapy-inhaler/
This pack of wipes is perfect for the car. They can be composted which is pretty cool!
RareESSENCE Aromatherapy - Breathe Ease Aromatherapy Inhaler
https://www.rareessencearomatherapy.com/shop/essential-oils/aromatherapy-inhaler/breathe-ease-aromatherapy-inhaler/
This came just in time for Mr. Click's cold. It has eucalyptus for clearing up stuffy noses.
Which product would you want to try?
Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card is ever required.

6 comments:
Enjoy your goodie box items Heather. The toothpaste tablets sound like a great idea and yes, perfect for traveling.
Toothpaste tablets? How do they work?
Looks like a great goodie box. Let me know about that tea! Sounds yummy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love those nut butters!!
Nice box. Wondering about the toothpaste tablets??
WOW.. what a fun box. What is your favorite thing this time? I like the looks of the Nut Butters.
Post a Comment