Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great week. This is a pretty random post starting out with our latest Costco Haul.
We picked up lots of bev-rah-jez (drinks!) and some tofu. I was so excited to see the tofu in our local Costco. It was a first! I was also excited about the pineapple Spindrift (I know it's upside down in the photo..oops!) College Girl got me into the Health-Ade Kombucha and I'm really enjoying all of the flavors.Then I just picked up a bunch of produce and some oats.I found this Spring Day blend at the supermarket and it was so yummy!
A little strange, I'll admit. It wasn't my favorite but not awful.
A new spring wreath from Target.
A week of meal/food prep,I missed the sweet potatoes on the end in my labeling.
I'm trying my hand at Reels on Instagram. This was from a sweet baby session that I did.
What have you been up to?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Linking up:
Little Things Thursday
Little Things Thursday
Pin It







8 comments:
LOVE THE FINDS! Great job on the Reel. I am trying to step up my game too!
Happy Easter Heather! Laura in Colorado
A nice haul there. And I haven't figured out the reels thing on Instagram yet.
Tofu isn't really bad, but only baked for me. I don't like it when it's so soft. Happy Easter weekend.
My costco hasn't had spindrift in ages! Jealous!
You got some great items at Costco Heather. We need to make a Costco run this week. I love that pretty wreath and the coffee looks good.
We are also trying a new beverage from Costco - IZZE sparkling juices. We are all loving them. They don't have the bitterness of other sparkling waters.
Does the drinkable kimchi taste like actual kimchi? That can't be easy to drink.
You always pick up the best stuff. Girl, you had me at that coffee!!! Ha! You done a great job on the reel. I haven't learned any of that yet! Dang, that might be next on my list to learn. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I'd like to try the Spring Day blend coffee.
Post a Comment