Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Quick Spring Break

College Girl flew home for Spring Break last month and it flew by! 
 We got pedicures and I was happy to see the mini daffodils blooming.
We had lunch with my beautiful mom.
We went out to breakfast at a favorite spot and Mr. Click checked out this fun chair while we were waiting for our food.

She got me into this show and we watched it every night. So good!

We checked out a local cat themed brewery.
The theming was so cute.
The kitty on the coaster looks like my Willow.
We went to the beach one day.  It was warm at home but much chillier there!
We had lunch but also stopped for coffee at a favorite spot.  I tried a chai latte. yum!
The beach is always a good idea!
Before we knew it, we had to drive her to the airport for her flight home. We stopped at Green Eggs Cafe in Philly for brunch.  I got the avocado toast that looked more like a sandwich.  It's hard to believe that was her last spring break. We've got a soon to be graduate on our hands!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:


Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you all had a fun time catching up on your daughters spring break. The cat themed brewery sounds fun and going to the beach. I can't believe how fast 4 years passed by. I'm glad that our girls will be coming back home!

Creations By Cindy said...

What a fun time you all had. How exciting for your daughter. These kids grow up too fast too suit me! YUM on that coffee. Your mom is beautiful Heather. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

R's Rue said...

I want that avocado toast.

Aritha V. said...

What a beautiful photos. That avocado toast is so big. How can you eat that? With both hands?

I see you on Instagram. We can follow each other?

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Aritha yes it was huge! I wasn't sure how to eat it..I took off the top piece and used a knife and fork.

Carla from The River said...

How fun!!! Does she have plans after graduation?

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

A day at the beach is so relaxing!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

OMG Heather, It's crazy! I remember when our oldest girls were in highschool!
My youngest will be a college senior next year! Crazy!
So many of his friends are from the Philadelphia area!

It is chilly and breezy here today! A coffee sounds good! laura

Andrea Nine said...

Oh what fun! Eek graduation is getting so close! I remember when she first went.

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. Looks like a wonderful time.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails