Friday, March 11, 2022

Trader Joe's Finds - Old Friends and New

 This was a TJ's run where we stocked up on a lot of old favorites.

We've purchased all of these frozen staples before and love them!
Mr. Click wanted the turkey chili and we got the marinated artichokes last time we were at TJ's. They are great for throwing on a salad or in with roasted veggies. The mandarin oranges are a staple for me especially when I'm craving this Applebee's Copycat Salad.
I never want to run out of these three items so I always buy a back up to keep in the pantry.
This was a NEW item and they are tasty. I still miss their soy ice cream sandwiches but these are a good alternative.
This was a very special purchase and a fantastic Cab. If you see it, buy a few bottles. You won't be sorry!
I was excited to get a Sumo orange. I've been loving the Cara Cara oranges that I got at Costco too.  The Sumos are so easy to peel and really juicy! Have you found anything new at TJ's lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You bought a lot of great items at Trader Joe's Heather. I like the coconut oil spray, edamame, and all of their frozen veggies. I was wondering about the artichokes. I will have to try out the ice cream sandwiches. Enjoy the weekend Heather.

Tamar SB said...

Some of my fav TJs products!!! I wish the oat ice cream bars were GF

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice TJ haul.

R's Rue said...

I love the oranges.

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy the TJ posts. :-)

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy the TJ posts. :-)

Mica said...

You got some nice things! I really like the look of the ice cream sandwiches! They are always so messy to eat but very very tasty!

Hope that you are having a good weekend :) We had a fun playdate in the park this morning!

Away From The Blue

Creations By Cindy said...

You always get the best looking stuff at TJ. If TJ wasn't so far from where I live I would surely go. Those ice cream sandwiches making me want one too. Hoping your week is wonderful for you Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ann said...

Good finds, Heather ! We are trying to find good turkey burgers so next time we are near a Trader Joe's I will try these. Still no talk of a TJ's coming to our area, but everyone would love it ! Enjoy the great weather this week -

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Yum! those non dairy sandwiches look amazing. I may try the turkey chili!
Always love these finds! Happy Saturday! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails