Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.
Let's take a look inside and check out the goodies. Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!
Rowdy Bar - Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
https://rowdybars.com/products/snickerdoodle-protein-powder
Tipson - Organic Turmeric Ginger & Cinnamon Tea
https://www.tipsonteausa.com/product/tipson-organic-turmeric-caffeine-free-herbal-tea-organic-ginger-and-organic-cinnamon-25-foil-enveloped-double-chambered-bags-traditional-herbal-tea-keto-paleo-basilur/
I'm trying to get more turmeric in my diet so this tea could help me with that.
Banana Wave - Chocolate Banana Milk
https://bananawave.love/
Plant based banana milk with half a banana in every serving. I tried the banana milk in my last Daily Goodie Box and was pleasantly surprised. Now I've got chocolate to look forward to!
North Coast - Strawberry Apple Sauce + Probiotics
https://www.northcoast.organic/product/organic-apple-sauce-with-strawberry-probiotics-pouches-4-pack/
Apple sauce with added probiotics. Good thing College Girl is home to try these apple sauce pouches.
Rejuva Minerals - Loose FoundationShiKai - CBD Cream with Borage Oil
https://shikai.com/collections/shikai-cbd-topicals/products/cbd-cream-with-borage-3oz-125mg-cbd
This came just in time. I need a new lotion and added CBD is a bonus!
Auromere - Cinnamon Ayurvedic Toothpaste
https://www.auromere.com/products/cinnamon-ayurvedic-toothpaste/
Cinnamon is a new flavor in this natural toothpaste line. It's got a little kick to it.
ICE CHIPS® - Berry Mix Xylitol Candy
https://www.icechips.com/our-store/ice-chips-berry-mix-xylitol-candy

6 comments:
It looks like you got a lot of good items to try out this month Heather.
WOW.. what a great box. Tell me how you like the Tipson tea. I am a fan of turmeric ginger tea made by Stash Tea.
That banana milk intrigues me!
It's always good to try new things!
Can't say I've ever heard of banana milk. Sounds interesting!
That is a really nice box. Very cool.
Post a Comment