Friday, February 18, 2022

Weekend Doings

We had some Groupon dates from Christmas and used a couple of them one Saturday. It was the same weekend we were painting our basement banisters and cabinet.

First we went out for a lunch of Mexican food at a new-to-us place.
After lunch we went to a flight and pint deal at a local brewery.   It was fun trying their different ales.  

We walked around the cute town for awhile after the tasting.
On Sunday we drove to the beach and had a lovely brunch.  Look how they served their coffee and lattes.
Everything on the menu was vegan so I had a hard time choosing what to get. I got the big breakfast and we shared that.
We checked out this fun vintage store and took a walk along the beach.   It was a perfect weekend!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 

Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Oh wow that brunch looks amazing! Which restaurant was it?

R's Rue said...

Looks like fun.

Creations By Cindy said...

Sounds like a wonderful time you had. Love the food pictures. A walk on the beach sounds absolute wonderful to me. Especially today because it warmed up quite a bit here. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

That food looks delicious especially the breakfast! Have a good weekend.

csuhpat1 said...

So very nice. Looks like the Ales where great.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend eating out Heather. The Mexican food, drinks, and breakfast all look good. I hope you enjoy this weekend.

Carla from The River said...

I love your hat! Where did you get it? And I love that photo of the both of you. Sweethearts!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

Your weekend look absolutely perfect!
That brunch looks so good.

Ann said...

Looks delicious...and going to the beach sounds fun. I love the beach in winter. We had gift cards from a favorite place that announced they were closing March 2...so we had a mid-week dinner date to use the cards. It was wonderful...and so sad when a favorite spot goes away. Have a wonderful week!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails