**Update** My laptop is back and "only" needed a new battery. Sweet! Thank you for commiserating with me about it!**
A new Aldi opened near us and I am warming up to the store and Aldi in general. I've been discovering some good vegan finds. 
The Vegan Caesar is pretty close to Trader Joe's version. The tofu cubes were just ok, I think my homemade ones are better but these are good in a pinch.Both of these meat dupes were tasty. We also tried the faux chicken patties and liked them.
You never know what you're going to find! We got a really good deal on this wet/dry vacuum. It was marked down to $24.99. Our old one is huge and we wanted to upgrade to a more compact one.
I couldn't resist this adorable gnome welcome mat for $6.99. It's outside now but the porch was snow covered when I got it. I also picked up a few draft stoppers for our doors. This one is especially cute for Valentine's Day.What have you found at Aldi lately?

9 comments:
Hi Heather, we don't have an Aldi near us. :( I like everything you bought. It's great they have all of those vegan products. I love that cute doormat!
Looks like you found some great finds. Loving that rug. I just noticed yesterday that I still have up a Christmas rug at my kitchen sink! LOL! Oh well....Happy February Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Love the mat.. I just love gnomes.
I always enjoy your sharing what you find at any of the shops. :-)
Some people swear by Aldi!! The vegan line looks good. Such a cute mat!!
Hi Heather - So glad you are enjoying Aldi. We have 3 in our area and they are part of our "grocery rotation". I love the veggies, the organic salad greens are great, and always stock up on garbanzo beans and mandarin oranges. I use Morning Star Farms crumbles and now will have to look for the Aldi brand. Thanks for the tip ! Do you have a Lidl in your area. We got one of those last year and I prefer Aldi. Have a great month!
Such great finds. Very nice.
I see more and more vegan products in our supermarkets too. Such a good thing.
HI Heather I just got back from trip to Knoxville to visit my sister and she took me to Aldi's. We don't have them here in CO. She got those candles too! She brought me 3 of those candles when she visited for the holidays.
That mat is adorable! Happy Day! Laura
I want that mat. It’s darling. I’m glad your laptop only needed a new battery.
Post a Comment