Friday, February 11, 2022

February Daily Goodie Box

Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review, all opinions are mine.

 February's Daily Goodie Box was an early Valentine for me! 


Let's take a look inside and check out the goodies.  Daily Goodie Box-It's more than just free samples!

Banana Wave - Non-Dairy Banana Milk

I've seen this in stores. I love that it comes in lunch box size containers too for dairy free peeps!

Paleo Powder - Cauliflower Breadless Breading
https://www.paleopowderseasoning.com/collections/seasoned-coating-mixes
Wow, this sounds interesting! What a good idea!

Genius Gourmet - Keto Snack Chips
https://www.geniusgourmet.com/collections/keto-chips
Umm..chips! Yes, please!

North Coast - Organic Apple Sauce
https://www.northcoast.organic/product/organic-apple-sauce-pouches-12-pack/
This applesauce looks really good if I can get over eating it out of a pouch! :)

Bambo Nature - Snuggle Time Body Lotion
Dejia Harmony - Respiratory Detox Supplement
https://dejiaharmony-shop.com/harmony-inner-care/respiratory-harmony/
A natural immune supplement.

I will keep these around for when I need a little extra energy and focus.

Que Bella - Birch Leaf Ultra Hydrating Face Mask
I love a good self care day and this is exactly the type of mask I reach for!


Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 












Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You received some nice products to try out Heather. The face mask looks great. Enjoy trying out everything.

Tamar SB said...

Cool food products!

Carla from The River said...

Oh my, Banana Milk.. did you try it?

csuhpat1 said...

Nice box and those chips look good.

Mica said...

These look like fun things to try! the cauliflower breading I'm really intrigued by!

Hope you're having a great weekend. I spent a lot of time this weekend at playgrounds with the kids! :)

Away From The Blue

Andrea Nine said...

I love banana milk. This looks like a good box.

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you received some nice goodies Heather Lou. Now that I am looking at those facial masks....What a great treat for myself today I do think! LOL! I have some face masks that was given to me at Christmas. Believe I will treat myself with a good smelling candle, face mask and maybe some soothing music. WELCOME to retirement huh? Ha! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Hena Tayeb said...

That breadless breading sounds good. Looking forward to hear how you like it.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails