Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Trader Joe's-Seasonal & Staples

I've had a few TJ's runs in the last month and the hits keep coming!

 They've had some great holiday and gift options but I've also picked up some staples.

I switched it up this month to brown basmati rice.
This salsa was one we hadn't tried before. The frozen edamame had been out of stock for a long time so I was happy to see it in the freezer case.
We picked up some gluten free pizza dough and a pie crust. I'm excited to try their vegan feta.
For Thanksgiving I tried their Cranberry Orange Relish instead of making it.  It was tasty.  We also made this breaded Turkey-less stuffed roast for Thanksgiving and it was a hit!
Two specialty seasonal snacks.Yum!
A few more gluten and dairy free options.
Some staples in produce.  The dates are a new item.

More staples and a new crisp(they were a little bland).  What have you found at TJ's lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

11 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

The wool garland is so cute! We love brown basmati rice. I need to get over the TJ’s soon before all the seasonal stuff is gone.

Tamar SB said...

I love their holiday things! I found the Chickpea crisps meh too!

R's Rue said...

I want that lip balm set. I love TJ’S.

Creations By Cindy said...

You racked up on some good stuff girl. Oh I love the lip balm set! I have a granddaughter that is crazy about lip balms too. Hoping your week is going good for you dear one. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

YUM!! The Rosemary Mix sounds wonderful.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! I like all of the items you bought at Trader Joe's Heather. I hope to get there this month.

Ann said...

Great haul - everything looks delicious. Going to have to take a road trip to Trader Joe's sometime soon. Still no sign of one coming to our area!

csuhpat1 said...

I do like the chips and the veggie broth. Both are great.

Mica said...

The Christmas things look great - the garland is so cute and festive! :)

Hope that you are having a good week :)

Away From The Blue

Terra Heck said...

I really like that felted wool garland.

Hena Tayeb said...

You found some great things. I haven't been in so long.. things have been crazy and I haven't found the time.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails