We headed to Boston to celebrate College Girl's birthday last month.
When we got into town we picked her and her boyfriend up and went right to the farmer's market. It's pretty epic!
Back at the hotel I get ready for dinner (from this Thrifty post).
We had reservations at The Mad Monkfish in the live jazz room.
The food was amazing and so was the music!
We stopped for ice cream at New City Microcreamery. Yay for some vegan flavors!
It was a quick, one night trip. I enjoyed some coffee in our room before we went to breakfast with them and then got on the road. The semester is flying by and I'm so happy she'll be home next week for Thanksgiving! Pin It

9 comments:
That sounds like a lovely birthday weekend!
What a great weekend! The new ice cream shop sounds amazing.
What a fun trip and that food looks so good. Loving those cute slippers and YES girl, coffee! Sure sounds and looks like you all had a wonderful time for the birthday girl's outing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Super blog
What a lovely weekend. Glad you enjoyed.
How fun to get away to celebrate your daughters birthday last month in Boston. It's always nice when they can come home for the holiday breaks. I look forward to seeing my daughter next week too.
What a fun time. Very cool.
That's the way to celebrate!
A great way to celebrate a special young lady. :-) I love that last photo.
Post a Comment