I'm sharing some of my new (and old) thrifty buys and how I've been wearing them lately.
This blazer is an old thrift score that I have to remember to wear more often (shopping on my birthday).I was in a pink/lavender phase and got this super soft flannel.
As well as this long sleeved thermal top.
This Ralph Lauren jumpsuit was a great recent find. I wore it out to dinner in Boston to celebrate College Girl's birthday.
Another "oldie"! We had a warm day in October when I got to wear this top.
Wearing my thrifted flannel to the thrift store and I found a vintage Harley Davidson leather jacket. I was deciding if I should buy it or not.
I bought it! Getting ready to head out to Harvest Day last weekend.
Have you been thrifting lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It

13 comments:
I like all of the clothes you scored from your thrift shopping Heather. The tops are great and I LOVE the way the leather jacket looks on you! I haven't done any thrift shopping for clothes but I did go through my closet and gave away 2 bags of clothes to our church. My daughter and her friends do thrift shopping and find nice clothes.
I haven't been to any second-hand stores for the last two years. The pandemic made the shops closed too. Your findings are lovely
You score some great finds!
Great finds!! Sadly, one of our local thrift stores, The Farmer's Wife closed in October. BOO HOO.
Oh my gosh, these are fabulous. You are the best thrifter I know. Have a wonderful weekend love!
Of course you had to buy the leather jacket!! Have a great weekend!
Very nice finds. Good job.
You found great pieces.
All of the outfits look great on you. I get a lot of my clothes from thrift stores.
These are great thrift finds, especially the blazer and jacket! :) I really need to go thrifting more - I went the other day and scored a sold out $35 dress for $1 so I'm pretty pleased with that! can't wait to wear it!
Hope that you are having a good weekend :)
Away From The Blue
I love the leather jacket it looks great! And your hair! How many inches did you take off? It looks great in the photos! Happy THanksgiving! I was at TJ last week and thought of you! xolaura in Colorado
So many great finds.
Girl, you find the cutest things and have great taste. DANG I wish I could pull off the belts. Maybe if I work on my mid section a little I can again! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Post a Comment