Thursday, November 18, 2021

{Shopping} Ikea for the Holidays

I took a trip to Ikea recently to check out their holiday items.
The store was looking so festive.
It really gets me in the holiday spirit.
I love how they decorate the rooms for the holidays. I always get so inspired!
They mix their regular items with seasonal specialty products.
Sooooo many cute things!

Their prices are very reasonable too.
I was happy that they still had a good supply of holiday items when I visited.
Cay-ute!
Every room looked cozy and full of hygge.
Mulled glög..yes please!


They always have great wrapping paper.

This was a DIY Advent calendar with little gift bags.  The woodland theme is so adorable.

It was hard to decide!

This one could be used year round.
So here's what I came home with. Obviously I have a holiday pillow cover addiction.

I picked up some paper for College Girl too.
I love these pillow covers! I will show them in a holiday home tour soon.
I got another set of these silicone covers. They have been so handy!
Candles..always candles! I like the bigger tea lights because they last so much longer.
Speaking of tea lights I could not resist this little house.  I've been putting a flameless tea light in it because it could get hot with a real one.
The cashier told me these plates have been sold out for a long time so I was lucky to get them.  They are great for kids or in my case, kitties.
A few more holiday/staple items.
I get the heart shaped gingerbread cookies every year to hang from a garland over the kitchen sink.  I hope someone in the family will put the gingerbread house together for me.
We've had a lap desk from Ikea for years but it was looking very beat up so this new one was a much needed upgrade.  
If you're still here, thanks for sticking with me through the whole post!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:


Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You have a nice assortment of items you bought at IKEA. I like how festive the store looks for the holidays. I haven't been there in a long time so I enjoyed looking at the store and what you bought there.

Tamar SB said...

I am so overdue for an IKEA trip! They have such great festive things!

Carla from The River said...

Great Festive Finds... :-)

Ann said...

Oh, what a great post! Makes me want to take a road trip to Ikea. I love the "look" of the Christmas trees. Have not been to Ikea since March and loved the things I found then...so thanks for the inspiration.

R's Rue said...

It all looks so festive.

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

We always buy our Christmas tree at Ikea, a real one that is.

csuhpat1 said...

Nice finds but Ikea gives me panic attacks. Way too many people there.

Bindu said...

Your post makes me drool of having an Ikea visit. Nice purchase!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails