Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Weekend Fun - Beer Garden, Live Music and Disc Golf

We had a fun filled and busy weekend in July that started with this outdoor yoga class.

That night we had tickets to see a Stones cover band at our local casino.  We stopped in at the beer garden first.  Cheers!
College Girl and I grabbed a funka-delic selfie in the ladies room.
Mick Adams and The Stones  were amazing. It was so fun to be at a concert again!  
The next morning we went disc golfing.
We hadn't been in so long and it was great to be back on the course.
I don't always play but this time I played some of the course and provided lots of moral support.   I was pinked out!

You can read about our other disc golfing outings here and here.
I always stop to take lots of photos as well.
Berries for the wildlife were plentiful.
The rest of the day was spent relaxing and chilling on the deck.   I'd say we checked off quite a few items on our summer bucket list!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a fun packed weekend.

Lydia C. Lee said...

I played a lot of disc golf in Canberra in Jan. It's a lot of fun and quite zen. I am SOOOOOOOO jealous of your concert. I crammed a few in before they were all ripped away again....

Andrea Nine said...

What a beautiful weekend! A beer garden sounds like so much fun I’m glad you got to relax some with a good book too!

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful outing. I have never heard of disc golf! Guess I am going to have to check this out now. Dang...I might be getting another hobby! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

R's Rue said...

Reading a book on the deck sounds ideal right about now. Have a great day my friend.

Carla from The River said...

Perfect!!
We have been enjoying summer too. I am behind on blogging about our adventures. I will catch up.. maybe. Ha!

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like someone had a fun weekend. Very cool.

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like someone had a fun weekend. Very cool.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks and sounds like you had a fun weekend. Doing outdoor yoga is so fun and going to the beer garden!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

What a fun outing! Are the temps cooling off a bit now that it's September?
laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails