Thursday, August 5, 2021

August Daily Goodie Box

{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.

It feels like I just got July's box and now August's Daily Goodie Box is here! 

Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!  
Let's see what's inside this month's box!

Gloss Leaf - Collagen Iced Tea Mango Pineapple  https://glossleaf.com/collections/gloss-leaf                                        This combination sounds so refreshing!

Baja Jerky - Street Taco Beef Jerky
Jerky seems to be more popular than ever lately.  Taco flavored is a new spin!

CBDfx - Vegan Protein Cookies
https://cbdfx.com/products/cbd-cookies-with-protein/
I can't wait to try this cookies. Yum!

Le Caramel - Caramels 
https://le-caramel.com/
Family members were eyeing up these caramels and I don't blame them.  The  packaging is so pretty too.


We Are Rugged Beauty - B. Shaye Nail Polish
https://www.weareruggedbeauty.com/collections/long-lasting-nail-polish-colors
I always love the colors of this company's nail polish..this one is no exception!
This cream sounds super hydrating.

What an interesting and innovative product for cleaning dental appliances.

Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 



Pin It

8 comments:

R's Rue said...

This month’s box is a winner. So many delightful products. I love the nail polish best. Enjoy your goodies.

Tamar SB said...

That is a good box!

Terra Heck said...

Street Taco Beef Jerky sounds like a winner! Would like to try it.

Andrea Nine said...

Yummy. I’m slowly learning to like jerkey. Have a great weekend.

csuhpat1 said...

Nice box. I am wondering how that cookie is??

Mica said...

Looks like a good box to get! That cookie looks really interesting, I do love cookies, haha!

Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Quiet one here, with lockdown!

Away From The Blue

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you got lots of good stuff. Marty would love the jerky. Never saw any he didn't. When we went by Bucesss he had to buy several packs. He munches on it during the day while at work. Me, just give me some veggie straws or spicy pretzels and I am good to go. LOL! Have a good week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails