A huge new Dollar Tree opened up not far from my house and College Girl and I went to check it out.
Of course Fall is (was) in full swing there with lots of decor items. This was a few weeks ago so I'm wondering if they've started putting out holiday items?
I was impressed with the sign variety this year.
Bougie velvet pumpkins!
If there's fall decor out...Halloween can't be far behind and they were starting to set up this aisle.
I thought they had some really cute notepads to pick from.
The kitchen section was full of fun items like these color coated spoons and spatulas.
More fun dish towels!
Apparently the white set of measuring cups is hard to find. This also comes with measuring spoons!
I picked up these English muffins. They were tasty!
I always grab some magic erasers, you can get one of the name brand or two of the other brand. The off brand has worked well for us.
I picked up one of the dish scrubbers to make a cleaner for my shower like this one. Fill it with half white vinegar and half Dawn dish detergent for a great shower scrubber.
I needed a car sunshade so I picked one up. Spoiler alert--it's ripped a little and is quite thin but it's doing the job when I need it.
The craft section was huge. I liked the cotton blossoms.
So many crafting options!Stickers and decals galore!
I like to get super glue here and the individual tubes are so practical.Fun tattoos!
YARN!?!!
More stickers!
I bought this note book. I love the color and how it closes with an elastic.
I got this decal for the powder room mirror in my photo studio. It has another one on the back that says "Looking Good".
DT usually has some cute candle holders but this one was much bigger than I've seen before.There were also wedding decor accessories.I hadn't seen these decorative geode pieces before.
Finally some larger flameless candles that were new to me too! Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?




























13 comments:
Wow! Heather you are so lucky that a nice DT opened up by you! I enjoyed looking at everything. It's been a while since I've been there and miss it. I love buying my cleaning supplies there. The decorations are awesome!
Girl, look at all that fall stuff! Love it. I ran into our local dollar tree to pick up some birthday cards and their shelves was almost bare in the Fall Section. They sold out! They were putting out tons of Halloween stuff though and said they are expecting to get more Fall in. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
So many good finds! I have a mask chain, such a huge savior!
I love all the stickers and notepads. Thanks for the tour. Happy Friday my friend. Have a wonderful and fun weekend.
Oh I always buy way to much at those shops!
Great post :)
have a nice day
Very nice. It looks like a clean DT also. the DT's around where I live always look like a mess after 10:00 AM.
I need some of those decorative geode pieces. Gonna see if our DT has them in store. I actually own a set of those white measuring cups and a couple of those dish towels. I love to shop DT for Halloween and Fall decor.
I love Halloween shopping at the Dollar Tree.
My youngest would go bananas over those tattoos.
WOW.. that is a nice Dollar Tree.
Are you getting excited to decorate for Autumn?
I love your finds! I love the craft section. I got the wired twine and the same alphabet stickers! Great job! laura
What a great shop. I would love to take a look around :)
Wow this store seems to have a great variety of stuff. I love this kind of a store for inexpensive decorations for the holidays.
Post a Comment