Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Loving Lately-Summer Edition

Flowers from the garden.
A new Nutpods flavor. Yum!
Lunch on the deck.
Fresh blueberries from our friends' garden.
Early morning visitor.
A batch of the best vegan meatballs.
First in-person yoga class in a year and a half!
Meeting up with family at this cute place.
New pillows for our bed!
My coleus plant bloomed!
More garden bouquets.
Trying a Hami Melon-- it was sweet and crisper than a cantaloupe.
Celebrating Mr. Click's birthday with both girls...
...and delicious food!
I made PF Chang Style Cucumbers with a bounty of cukes.
First s'mores of the season.
One gladiola from the garden. I'll take it!
Cucumbers again?! My new favorite snack!

What have you been loving lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking  up:
Pin It

10 comments:

Lydia C. Lee said...

I love that a deer just rocked up!!!

Tamar SB said...

You're having a tasty summer!

R's Rue said...

That food is making me hungry and the flowers are stunning. Have a beautiful day.

Andrea Nine said...

What a great summer! Everything looks so good and I need to find that nut pods flavor, I have cut out all dairy and gluten and that flavor sounds incredible!

Creationsbycindy said...

Is that a BUCK? Nice deer! Your flowers are beautiful and so cheerful and girl....that food! YUM! STRETCH those arms girl.....Glad you could get back to an in-person class. Heather Lou, I've been having a ball doing some chair dancing. My little lady that I follow is a hoot and she gets down with it! She says, JUST KEEP MOVING! Lord ain't it the truth. We just gotta keep moving. I've been mixing in a little beginner's Pilates with gentle yoga and I think I am about to find my own rhythm. Well, at least for an older woman anyway! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Lots of food! Right up my alley.

Carla from The River said...

I love the flower bouquets.
And cucumbers are my favorite.
:-)

Love Of Quilts said...

You have a green trumb pretty flowers. I have deer here too. Do you live out of town. I do.

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like a great summer. So very nice. Thanks for sharing it.

Mica said...

The flowers looks o pretty! It looks like you've been having such a fun time and having a lot of wonderful food! :)

Hope you are having a good weekend :)

Away From The Blue

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails