Thursday, March 26, 2015

{Recipe} P. F. Chang Style Cucumbers

I was looking for a way to spice up my cucumbers and remembered that I really loved P.F. Chang's Shanghai Cucumbers.  I found this recipe that replicates the taste of their zesty appetizer/side dish.
 They are really light and refreshing, gluten free and so easy to make. If you're in a cucumber rut, you might want to give these a try!
 Ingredients:
12 oz peeled and seeded cucumbers, cut into 1 inch chunks (I didn't seed mine)
3 TBS gluten free soy sauce ( I used Braggs Liquid Aminos)
1 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds (I didn't toast mine)
Mix soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil together. Pour over cucumbers and mix well. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
Enjoy!

Let's keep in touch!

  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png


Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum, I will be making this! Looks light and delicious! I was looking for the Braggs vinegar the other day (sold out) and they only had the liquid amino -what else do you use that for? I think we cook similarity...

Georgia Milton said...

MMM this sounds so yummy! I'll try it.

Carpet cleaners Sutton

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, the cucumber salad you made looks so good. I will add this to my list to try out! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Julie

Creations By Cindy said...

YUM! I love cukes and also use Braggs a lot! Thanks so much!

Jules said...

These sound delicious! I love cucumbers, but for some reason these days I struggle do find a decent cucumber....what gives??? :(

MomPrepares said...

I love cucumbers and PF Changs! I don't get to go to PF Changs much more than once a year so I would like to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie Watkins said...

My daughter is going to love this!! She is a big time veggie eater and she is only 2! Thanks for the idea.

Becky said...

These sound good! Landry made a cucumber salad a couple of months ago that was pretty tasty, so I think she would love this!.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails