Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Amazon Finds

It seems like we're always ordering something from Amazon. Here are some of the latest items that landed in my shopping cart.




I've had these sunglasses since October and I love them! They feel sturdy and snug on my face and the look is perfect for me--oversized but not *too* oversized.




This velvet pillow cover was a recent purchase when I switched out our duvet cover.   The pattern is mesmerizing!


I replace my oven liner sets about once a year. They are a snap to clean up and help keep the ovens cleaner overall.
I got this for our grand kitty when he came to visit. 
Apollo loves it!

I finally tried a self tanner mitt and I'm never going back.  It makes application so much easier!

I'm still hooked on this $5 mascara, this time I tried the double pack.  The green one is still my favorite.

I tried this lotion on a recommendation from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum. It's a nice thick formula that leaves my skin super soft and dewey.

Spoiler alert, my Dollar Tree hose nozzle didn't last very long (but was good while it lasted). I invested in this high pressure hose nozzle with thumb control and it's been a dream to use!

My mom recommended carpet tape for a stubborn corner of an area rug that would not stay down.  Game changer!

I think these alligator hair clips were also a Cassie (and other bloggers) recommendation. I use them for styling my hair and getting it to stay where I want it to go without leaving a crease. They are also great for make up application.

Are you an Amazon Prime shopper?  What have you purchased lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Heather - Great buys! Thanks for the tip on the oven liners. I used to purchase aluminum liners in the grocery store near the disposable pans, but they seem to have disappeared...and they were not great. These look wonderful - will be ordering today! Have a awesome August !

Lydia C. Lee said...

We used the conditioner of that moisturiser. I'm waiting for my non plastic guys to start offering conditioner tho...

Tamar SB said...

That pillow is so pretty!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving your amazon finds. I need to do a post like this! I too love that mascara and matter of fact just got another two in last week. My favorite. I like those sunglasses.Vry stylish and I know they look good on your purty self. Girl, since eye surgeries I had to break down and buy some sunglasses to help protect my eyes that let's just say.....MR. MARTY told me that I better GUARD them with the very breath that I breathe! LOL! But, in my case....best investment I've made besides eye surgery. I am going to check out those oven liners. I need those! Love this post Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Mica said...

I love the over liner I had no idea such a thing existed - we definitely need something like that as I'd be lucky to clean the over once a year, haha! it's just not very high on my list of priorities!

I haven't used that coconut oil lotion but I love the OGX coconut shampoo and conditioner, they are great for my hair!

Hope your week is going well!

Away From The Blue

Carla from The River said...

I do like Amazon. I ordered some books last week. :-)

Terra Heck said...

That's the same kind of mascara I'm currently using. I really like it.

csuhpat1 said...

Nice pillow and great finds there. Very cool.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails